{The one} with a sweet new baby girl…

October 21, 2009

This is one of my portfolio newborns, and she was a ROCKSTAR! She slept the whole time and was so utterly moldable- I just love that! Her older sisters came in for a shoot before hand, and then while mom relaxed on the couch {I swear the warm studio makes you SO SLEEPY} I molded Baby C into all sorts of wonderful newborn poses. As I said, she was wonderful, and was completely relaxed the entire time.

C family, it was so good to see you all! I hope that you are all settling in, and getting some sleep! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

+ show comments

1. Andi Diamond says:

So so yummy! Love your newborn work, Kel!

2. Michelina says:

Beautiful pictures, and gorgeous subjects! great job to you, and the mom^_^

3. shirley says:

OMG, Kelly! your work is truly amazing!! my girls are beautiful!! we are going to have a hard time choosing portraits! thank you again!!

4. Alexandra Sipiora says:

I love how your two older ones look so happy that she has come into the world and is now part of their lives! All of your girls are adorable.Congratulations. You must be proud!

5. Johnna says:

Absolutely precious! Beautiful shots of a beautiful family.

6. Janine says:

Your newborn pics are spectacular!!!

Your email address will not be published.

Senior Girls

Senior Boys

Senior Info

Families

Branding

Products

Grad Essentials

Instagram

follow for latest sneak peaks, tips, grad prep resources and a side of sass!

Senior, Teen, Family & Branding photography serving the Northeast Florida area, including Saint Augustine, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach and the surrounding areas.

We've worked with hundreds of clients just like you -overwhelmed, frazzled and not knowing where to start when it comes to portraits. We take the guesswork out of it all and guide you every step of the way.

Senior, branding & family photography