{The one} with the fall weather…

November 10, 2009

I knew it was coming… that yummy cool weather. You know, the kind that makes us all so thankful we live in the south. Well, the day of this shoot was one of those days. So beautiful! A gorgeous warm sunset, a cool breeze, and a yummy location- as a photographer I could not ask for more- but I got it! A wonderful family, with beautiful children who were so photogenic! Mrs. H, the children’s grandmother hired me to photograph her children, and her grandchildren- what a beautiful family! I had such a relaxing afternoon with these guys!

I hope you guys are having fun on vacation {although I am still a tad bummed you did not put me in your luggage}! Hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

+ show comments

1. Myra Bolena says:

Every picture turned out very well.. Hard to pick the favorite because they are so good.

2. Samantha says:

Your Family Photos turned out Amazing Susan! Kelly you truly are a very gifted photographer!

3. Kristen Veniard says:

Susan! These look great – can’t wait to see the rest of them! You guys look so stylish. -Kristen & Mike

4. Ann Silke says:

The photos are gorgeous. Everyone looks so happy and relaxed.
    Thank you for sharing them.

5. Erika Douglas says:

Beautiful photos! Such a refreshing and modern take on the typical family portrait. Thanks for sharing!

6. BRESCH KILDAY says:

Love, Love, Love the pictures!!! Can’t believe how big the Abby and Ben are! Beautiful family!

Your email address will not be published.

Senior Girls

Senior Boys

Senior Info

Families

Branding

Products

Grad Essentials

Instagram

follow for latest sneak peaks, tips, grad prep resources and a side of sass!

Senior, Teen, Family & Branding photography serving the Northeast Florida area, including Saint Augustine, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach and the surrounding areas.

We've worked with hundreds of clients just like you -overwhelmed, frazzled and not knowing where to start when it comes to portraits. We take the guesswork out of it all and guide you every step of the way.

Senior, branding & family photography